Join Our Team
Promoting teamwork is one of the hallmarks of our company: that is why we are constantly growing.
Come Help Us take our company to the next mile stone
Infoston has been recognized by a team of entrepreneurs, IT firms, Business Owners all over India as one of the best start-up IT firms in the Tamil Nadu area. We are also one of the best places to work. We put our employees first – so they are happy and motivated to over-deliver for our clients. We hire a range of talented and driven individuals with diverse skill sets and backgrounds.
Learn more below about pursuing a career that matters at Infoston
Infoston looking to hire professionals who are specialized in Design, Development, and Marketing.
User Interface Designer
First and foremost, the User Interface Designer understands technology. They know at least a bit about a number of computer programs in the areas of graphics design, information architecture, and interaction design.
The UI Designer is familiar with consumer marketing research and skilled at content development. User Interface Designer jobs require an understanding of the balance of colors, textures, and interactive elements (such as navigational design components) that make a user-friendly web page.Proficiency with Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management system
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Must have prior work experience with cPanel
- Must have anyone of rational database experience such (SQL server or MySQL)
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group
Digital Marketing Executive
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Must have experience in google SEO service
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Must have experience in social media paid promotion
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Let’s Work Together
Submit your CV by using the job application form below.